MobileConnect Manager software puts control of an entire MobileConnect network in a single, centrally managed point of administration. It is the key to unlocking MobileConnect’s full scalable capabilities as a facility-wide, bi-directional audio accessibility solution.Download
From a single computer, administrators, with their own user roles and access rights, can easily set cloud updates for each MobileConnect Station, generate audio stream QR codes, and more. MobileConnect Manager also connects to the facility’s current media control system using Crestron, Extron, or QSC plugins, while other systems can be supported by utilizing the MobileConnect API, allowing for easy automation of processes.
MobileConnect Manager is free of charge for any MobileConnect user or operator and enables scaling the system to meet each installation’s unique requirements. While powerful enough to support hundreds of Stations, expanding the network is an intuitive process for your IT and AV teams.
- Centrally managed control of all MobileConnect Stations in the network
- On-premise server installation
- Available separation of streaming and control networks
- Fully scalable design by easily adding additional MobileConnect Stations
- Access to all MobileConnect capabilities, such as cloud updates, app customization, adjustable noise gate, adjustable latency, queue feature for Audience Mic and more
- Connects to 3rd-party user control systems through Crestron, Extron, QSC plugins, or other systems using the MobileConnect API
- MobileConnect API supports remote process automation
- Generate audio stream QR codes to display on room signage
- Assign individual administrator roles and access rights
- Simultaneously supports hundreds of MobileConnect Stations
- MobileConnect Manager use is optional but unlocks system’s full networking potential
- Free of charge for any MobileConnect user or operator