SENNHEISER AUDIO SOFTWARE
Copyright (c) 2016, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR SENNHEISER AUDIO, VERSION (ANY)
Read the terms of this license agreement and any before installation provided supplemental license terms (collectively "Agreement") carefully. In case of any contradiction between this license agreement and the provided supplemental license terms, the supplemental license terms shall rule. The software this Agreement applies to is protected by copyright law and other international legislation, regulations and agreements about intellectual property. By installing, using or copying the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1. LICENSE TO USE: Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG (“Sennheiser”) grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable license for the use of the accompanying software and documentation (collectively "Software") only to administrate or control the therefore specified Sennheiser Equipment. You are not allowed to use the Software to control or to administrate any hardware other than Sennheiser Equipment without having a separate written license agreement therefor.
2. RESTRICTIONS: The Software is protected by intellectual property rights. Title to Software and all associated intellectual property rights including without limitation any modifications, enhancements and revisions of the Software, is retained by Sennheiser and/or its licensors. Unless enforcement is prohibited by applicable law, you may not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer Software. No right, title or interest in or to any trademark, service mark, logo or trade name of Sennheiser or its licensors is granted under this Agreement.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: The Software is provided "AS IS". Without limiting the foregoing, Sennheiser does not guarantee that the Software is free of errors or will operate without bugs, viruses, loss of data or interruptions. Your exclusive remedy and Sennheiser’s entire liability under this limited warranty will be replacement of the Software by Sennheiser. All express or implied conditions, representations and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement are disclaimed by Sennheiser, except to the extent that these disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SENNHEISER OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, PROFIT OR DATA, OR FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF SENNHEISER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL SENNHEISER'S LIABILITY TO YOU, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR SOFTWARE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED WARRANTY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
5. TERMINATION: This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by uninstalling Software and destroying all copies of Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice from Sennheiser if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon Termination, you must uninstall Software and destroy all copies of Software.
Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG
Am Labor 1
D-30900 Wedemark, Germany
Tel.: +49 5130 600-0
Fax: +49 5130 600-1300
Revision date: January 2016
Freeware License Agreement
Sennheiser Communications A/S Free License Agreement
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR FREEWARE
Except where stated otherwise, all of the documentation and software included in the Surround Dongle software driver package is copyrighted by Sennheiser Communications A/S.
IMPORTANT - READ CAREFULLY:
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Sennheiser Communications A/S for the Surround Dongle software driver identified above, which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("Software"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not install or use the Software.
This Software is being distributed as Freeware. It may be freely used, copied and distributed as long as it is not sold, and all original files are included, including this License. You are NOT allowed to charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or package, without explicit prior written permission. By using this Software, you agree to these terms and the terms of the Disclaimer below:
This Software and any support from Sennheiser Communications A/S are provided "AS IS" and without warranty, express or implied. Sennheiser Communications A/S specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Sennheiser Communications A/S be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any lost profits, lost savings or any incidental or consequential damages, whether resulting from impaired or lost data, software or computer failure or any other cause, or for any other claim by the user or for any third party claim.
PLACE OF JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement is governed by Danish law. Any dispute shall be settled by Danish courts according to Danish legislation. The language of proceedings shall be Danish.
Surround Dongle software driver is copyrighted by Sennheiser Communications A/S.